Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Ucra"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||HANSEKOGGE|
|Yard:||Ukranenland Historische Werkstätten e.V., Torgelow, GER|
|Overall length:||25.00 m|
|Sail area:||240 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 19 Jun 2021
- project of the Ukranenland historische Werkstätten e.V. in Torgelow, GER; begin of her construction in 2001.
- transported from Torgelow to Ueckermünde, GER on August 31, 2014, completed and fitted for sailing.
- christened in October 2015 the "Ucra".
- 2017 first sea trials at the Szczecin Lagoon, trials of the properties in different situations and conditions followed by further modifications of her propulsion, fitted with further safety equipment, achievement and proof of her seaworthiness.
- commissioned in 2020 with guest sailing trips starting in her homeport Ueckermünde, GER.
- owner is the city of Torgelow, operated by the association "UCRA - die Pommernkogge e.V." founded in 2019.