built until 1931 at the shipyard N.P. Jensen's Badebyggeri in Esbjerg, DK with the number E 509 on order
of Christian Mourits Jensen Aaen; sister ship is the "Dagmar Aaen" (E 510); commissioned in the Danish
fishery by registration on 03/18/31 with the name "Ebba Aaen".
1959 fitted with an engine (6 cyl. Volvo Penta Diesel, 120 hp).
1954-72 owned and used by fisherman Klaus Christian Jensen, Esbjerg, DK.
1972-74 owned by C.E. Petersen, Hvide Sande, DK; name was "Irma" (RI 291).
1976 decommissioned from work and registration as leisure ship by Karls Ingolf Gustav Blomgren in Randers, DK;
named the "Dres", general overhaul and new equipments, used unter sail and with auxiliary engine.
1998 taken over by the son Morten Karl Blomgren.
2005 sold to the architect Poul-Erik Clausen, Ebeltoft, DK; renamed the "Ebba Aaen" again.
2014 exchanged against the ship "Solvang" by Nis-Edwin List-Petersen who became the new owner, registration
in Åbenrå, maintained and operated by the association Haikuttergilde as activ veteran sailing ship.