she is one of the last, perhaps the last, kept fishery ewer on the
river Elbe, the last ships of that kind were built in 1889.
built for the fisherman J. Rübcke from Neuhof/Hamburg in 1889,
this family from Hamburg/Altenwerder used the ship until 1950.
1950 sold to Bremerhaven, here she was used in the fishery until 1975.
1975 purchased by the new owner W. Friederichsen, she was restored and re-rigged
at the shipyard J. Behrens between 1976-78.
when the owner died in 2004 she was presented to the Stiftung Hamburg Maritim.
she became a member of the museum port Oevelgönne/Hamburg and since Sept. 2008 she lays
in the port of traditional ships (Sandtorhafen) in Hamburg;
usually she sails the river Elbe, the Baltic and North Sea.