Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Hanne-Marie"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Videos with the sailing ship:
Switch to full screen mode using the video control panel.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Ex-names:||Livingstone, Tove Dammer, Ann Mose, C. Chr. Sørensen, Winston, Hanne Zaar, Karin Møller, Hanne Mary|
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Haikutter (Gaffelketsch)|
|Yard:||Jørgen Nielsen, Fanø Skibsværft, Nordby, Fanø, DK|
|Overall length:||19.80 m|
|Length (hull):||14.80 m|
|Sail area:||140 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
|Engine:||Perkins 4.2.36 M|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 07 Feb 2022
- built in 1919 by Jørgen Nielsen, Fanø Skibsværft in Nordby on the Danish North Sea island of Fanø, first owner K.J. Kristensen, Esbjerg/DK, registration under E498 "Livingstone"; use in the fishery.
- 1924 change of engine (39 hp).
- 1928 sold to Chr. Dammer, Esbjerg/DK, renamed E498 "Tove Dammer" after the daughter of the owner, use in the fishery.
- 1931 change of engine (47 hp)
- 1934 sold to J.C. Jensen, Esbjerg/DK, renamed E498 "Ann Mose", use in the fishery.
- 1946 sold to C.C. Sørensen, Sulbæk/DK, renamed to FN306 "C. Chr. Sørensen" use in the fishery.
- 1949 sold to A.P. Conradsen, Frederikshavn/DK, registration as FN306 "Winston" and continued use in the fishery.
- 1951 sold to Martin Marinus Pedersen Zaar, Esbjerg/DK, renamed E304 "Hanne Zaar", use in the fishery.
- 1954 sold to Henry J. Møller, Reersø/DK, registration as KR180 "Karin Møller", use in the fishery.
- 1957 change of engine (81 hp)
- 1960 sold to Svend Aage Hansen, Korsør/DK, renamed KR180 "Hanne Mary", use in the fishery.
- 1962 change of engine (4-cyl. Callesen, 100 hp).
- 1966 new owner L.A. Hansen, Korsør/DK, used in the fishery.
- 1970 sold to Oscar A.O. Hansen, Sønderborg/DK, registration as AA86 "Hanne Mary".
- acquired as a wreck in 1981 by new owners Michael Blaschke, Dirk Hoffmann and Andreas Burhorn begin of a restoration as a sailing ship.
- operation and use by a non-profit association based in Bielefeld/GER, which was responsible for maintaining the ship and the promotion of sailing on old, historic ships.
- after a period with homeport in Travemünde/GER she used Rostock/GER and since 2004 Greifswald/GER as base for her sailing trips.
- since 2008 taken over by the association Hanne-Marie-Segeln e.V. from Greifswald/GER owner since 2012.
Contact:Website (deutsch, 02 Jan 2022):
Hanne - Marie: info about the ship with contact address and sailing schedule, photo gallery
Literature for further reading:
We recommend the following references for your further research of the ship. The references marked with have been included in the generation of the ship profile on this page.
"Hanse Sail Rostock - Wo man sich begegnet"
Hanse Sail Verein Rostock e.V. 2005
Page: 101 Source with picture Source with history Source with technical data