Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Bollevaer"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of ship:||Waalschokker|
|Yard:||Beneden Leeuwen a/d Waal|
|Overall length:||18.00 m|
|Length (hull):||15.25 m|
|Ship's hull:||Stahl / Steel|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 07 May 2008
- Waalschokker built in 1923 in Beneden Leeuwen a/d Waal. The Waalschokker was used in the fishery in big rivers, when anchoring there were put a fishing net in the stream ('Kuilnetvisserij').
- in the 1970s converted to a charter boat under sail and building of the cabin.
- 1992 renewal of the forecastle.
- 1992 to 2005 under German flag owned by Ariane van Riesenbeck and Martin Dielen.
- since 2005 homeported in Monnickendam / Gouwzee owned by Rita & Sander Boekhorst.
Literature for further reading:
We recommend the following references for your further research of the ship. The references marked with have been included in the generation of the ship profile on this page.
Ein interaktives Informationssystem auf CD-ROM 1998
(2. überarbeitete Auflage)
Source with technical data Quelle with contact