Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Irme"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Aspirantboot (Yacht)|
|Yard:||Gustav Ryhl, Åhus, SWE|
|Overall length:||9.95 m|
|Length (hull):||8.10 m|
|Sail area:||50 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 01 May 2022
- built in 1942 according to a drawing by Knut Reimers by Gustav Ryhl in Åhus/SWE as one of 7 training boats for the Swedish Navy, registration in Karlskrona, first name was "Trossö", used for the training of officers until 1957.
- 1957-89 civilian use by new owners.
- 1989 new owner, fitted with a gaff rig (cutter), used in Sweden.
- 2008 change of ownership in Sweden.
- 2012 change of ownership, relocation to Rostock/GER to the museum harbour.