Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Scyld"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Ex-names:||Bente, Maxipax, Lilly|
|Type of ship:||Limfjord-Sjekte|
|Yard:||Kaj Drent, Faxe Ladeplads, DK|
|Sail area:||25 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
|Engine:||keine / none|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 23 Feb 2022
- built in 1975 by boatbuilder Kaj Drent in Faxe Ladeplads/DK as a Limfjord-Sjægt.
- used in the Faxe Bay for sailing in sparetime and since 1995 by Axel Christensen in Roskilde Fjord.
- 2009 converted according to original plans of a Limfjord-Sjægt, replacement of planks, deck and the mast, the new owner Søren Mainz launched her as "Lilly" in 2010.
- 2010 sold to Preben Jensen and Morten Larsen, both members of the Hjarbæck Sjægtelaug association, renamed the "Maxipax".
- sold in winter 2013 to Bodo von Husen, renamed the "Bente", moored in the museum harbour of Flensburg/GER.
- sold in September 2015 to Daniel Zwick, moved to Kiel/GER, renamed the "Scyld".
- 2019 sold to Jens Lochmann, Ahrenshoop/GER.
Contact:Website (English, 23 Feb 2022):
Scyld: weblog with experiencies of a former owner, information about the boat, photos