Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Thor"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Videos with the sailing ship:
Switch to full screen mode using the video control panel.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Ex-names:||Joan, Ingeborg, Hertha|
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Lodsskøjte / Lotsenkutter (Colin Archer)|
|Overall length:||12.87 m|
|Length (hull):||10.35 m|
|Sail area:||65 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 01 May 2016
- former pilot boat which came to Denmark from Norway at the end of the 1950s, her name was "Thor".
- used during leisure times by the owner family, later seen in bad condition in the port of Rungsted or Vedbæk.
- 1979 maintainance and overhaul in the shipyard Henriksen in Humlebæk, DK.
- 1983 registerred in Kiel, GER with the name "Joan".
- 2009 purchased by the Danish shipbuilder Ebbe Andersen from the bankrupt estate of a German owner, reconditioning until 2013, renamed the "Thor" again, used for private sailing trips then