1874 built at the shipyard Janssen & Schmilinski in Hamburg-Steinwerder, GER as steam engine
tug for the habour service of Hamburg, first name was "Bravo".
since 1898 tug services inthe habour of Lübeck, GER using the name "Hertha".
1935 converted to a fishing vessel under sails (gaff ketch), new homeport became Cuxhaven, GER;
renamed the "Seestern".
since 1972 motor-driven fishing vessel with auxiliary sailing rig.
1994 purchased by ship builder Rainer Schlimme.
since 2006 taken over by the association Kieler Jugendkutterprojekt, moved to Kiel, GER; converted
to a gaff-rigged ketch and recovery of the shapes and appearance from 1935, usage for non-profit
purposes, traditional maritime activities and working with youth on a sailing ship.