Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Klitta"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Videos with the sailing ship:
Switch to full screen mode using the video control panel.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Registered port:||Nappedam, Aarhus|
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Danske Jagt (Dänische Jagt)|
|Yard:||Vesterø, Læsø, DK|
|Length (hull):||13.04 m|
|Sail area:||145 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
|Engine:||6 Zyl. Sisu Diesel|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 01 May 2016
- built at a shipyard in Vesterø on the island Læsø in Denmark after lines of a Danish Jagt on order of the Danish seascout organisation from Aarhus, DK, as replacement for a lost ship.
- used for sailing trips of teenagers, mainly in Danish waters, voyages to Norway, Sweden (Göta Channel 1993), Finland, Estonia, Lithiania, The Netherlands (a.o. Amsterdam 1995), Germany and Poland (2000).
- 1999 participation in the sailing events of Nordisk Sejlads calling ports in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- 2004 and 2008 bigger maintainance work on the ship during the winter.
- 2005 and 2007 participation in the sailing events of the Limfjord Rundt in Denmark.
- 2013 participation in the Tall Ships Races in the Baltic Sea.