Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Les Trois Frères"
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||Les Trois Frères|
|Base port:||Port-Anna, Séné|
|Type of ship:||Sinagot|
|Yard:||Querrien, Bono, FRA|
|Overall length:||10.40 m|
|Length (hull):||10.40 m|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 17 Jul 2014
- 1943 built by boatbuilder Querrien from Bono, FRA for Patern Le Franc, fisherman from Séné; used in the fishery in the Gulf of Morbihan and Bay of Quiberon.
- later several changes of the owner and used in sparetime under engine.
- 1983 rediscovered in bad condition carrying the name "Solveig", in October purchased by the association "Les Amis du Sinagot", renamed the "Les Trois Frères" again.
- 1985 registerred as maritime memorial (Monument Historique).
- 1985-86 extensive overhaul and restoration.
- maintenance and operation by the members of the association and presentation at local sailing events, like the Semaine du Golfe in the Gulf of Morbihan.
Contact:Website (français, 14 Dec 2022):
Les Trois Frères: website of the supporting association, photos and basic history