Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Korriganez"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||TJALK|
|Type of ship:||Skutsje Tjalk|
|Length (hull):||21.17 m|
|Sail area:||55 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Stahl / Steel|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 08 May 2021
- built in 1907 in Hoogezand, NL for the transport of agricultural products (potatoes, wheat, turf, timber) between Holland and Germany.
- 1983 sold, registerred by her new owner Jos zehn Zijthof in Groningen, NL; used as house boat.
- 1987-2009 usage for charter trips and regatta sailing for Dutch traditional sailing crafts.
- sold to Linda Guidroux , Châteaulin, FRA; since 2009 she is operated in Brittany, FRA; sailing region between Nantes and Brest, at the river lAulne, in the Bay of Brest (Rade de Brest) and Douarnenez, participation in maritime events in that region.
- since 2011 she is listed as boat of historic interest and value (Bateau d'intérêt patrimonial - BIP).
- since June 2016 she operates at the river Blavet for trips to support the tourism in the region.
Contact:Website (français/English/deutsch, 08 May 2021):
Korriganez: website of the operators, about the use and possebilities to take part in a trip, photos and main characteristics