Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Lizzie May"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Scilly Isles Pilot Cutter|
|Yard:||Luke Powell, Working Sail, Gweek, Cornwall. GBR|
|Length (hull):||12.80 m|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 20 Jun 2013
- built 1998-2001 according to the drawings of a pilot cutter of the Scilly Islands in the English Channel.
- used as private sailing yacht.
- 2003 maintainance after purchased back by the ship builder Luke Powell, privately used then, sailing trips along the French coast and in the English Channel.
- takes usually part in sailing ship events and maritime festivals in Brest and Douarnenez in France.
- charter trips with guests in the waters of Western Scottland.