Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Unity of Lynn"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||Unity of Lynn|
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Smack|
|Yard:||Alexander M. Gostelow, Boston, Lincolnshire, GBR|
|Overall length:||10.96 m|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 27 May 2014
- built by Alexander M. Gostelow of Boston, Lincolnshire, GBR in early 1906; she is one of three sister ships built in the same year at the shipyard.
- used for trawling for pink shrimps in the Wash.
- 2004 bought by Delphine Garcin from France.
- after decommisioning used by owners at the French coast of Brittany, based in Tréguier, FRA.
- restored in Essex in 1995 and 2012/13 by Gilles Conrath in Paimpol.
- for sale since 2011.