Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Rikke"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Quatze|
|Overall length:||14.80 m|
|Length (hull):||9.80 m|
|Sail area:||60 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
|Engine:||4 Zyl. Volvo Penta MD 30 A|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 11 Feb 2014
- 1975 rebuilt after she sunk in Svendborg, DK.
- rigged as ketch in 1995 by Trolle Schultz, Ollerup DK.
- since 2010 owned and privately used by G. Conradi, Lübeck-Gothmund, GER.
- 2010 renewal of the deck (Oregon-Pine).
- among others used for funerals in the Bay of Lübeck.