Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Rouanez ar Peoch BR6953"
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||Rouanez ar Peoch BR6953|
|Registered port:||Tinduff, Plougastel-Daoulas|
|Type of rigging:||SLUP|
|Type of ship:||Sloop Coquillier|
|Yard:||Victor Belbeoc'h, Le Fret, FRA|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 07 Feb 2010
- 1952 built at the shipyard Victor Belbeoc'h, Le Fret, FRA for the family Kervella from Plougastel-Daoulas, FRA; basis was Le Caro, used by owner Claude Kervella until 1970.
- sold to François Le Bot from Tinduff, FRA, who renamed her the "Isabelle"; when François Le Bot became pensioner she was used as pleisure boat for some time by owner Paul Kersaho.
- sold to a fisherman who renamed her the "Lebono".
- 1995 purchased by Jean-Claude Gourmelon which was found abandoned in the shipyard of Kéraliou, 1996 restoration by Gilles Conrath from Paimpol, FRA.
- since 1997 she is used under her original name "Rouanez ar Peoch" again.