Ship profile for the sailing ship: "La Mouette BR6104"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||La Mouette BR6104|
|Registered port:||Le Conquet|
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Caseyeur-Coquiller de lIroise|
|Yard:||Gourmelon, Camaret, FRA|
|Overall length:||10.30 m|
|Length (hull):||8.10 m|
|Sail area:||63 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 07 Feb 2010
- built in 1939 at the shipyard Gourmelon, Camaret, FRA; owner Tanguy Kerjean.
- during the war used in the Bay of Brest, FRA.
- after the war the first engine was installed, sold to Théophile Amil, moved to Saint Pabu (North Finistère), fishing for scallops in the Bay of Brest.
- after decommissioning and change of the owner used in sparetime, moved to Conquet, FRA.
- bought by sailing enthusiasts of the association Tri Martolod, 1995-96 extensive restoration, 1996 first participation in the sailing festival of Brest.
- 1997 presented at local sailing events, participation in the Douarenenz sailing event in 1998.
Contact:Website (français, 15 May 2021):
La Mouette: website of the operator with many photos and actual news, history, contact address