Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Sav Heol BR267625"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||Sav Heol BR267625|
|Registered port:||Tinduff, Plougastel-Daoulas|
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Sloop Coquillier|
|Yard:||Auguste Tertu, Le Fret, FRA|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 16 Jul 2013
- 1958 built at the shipyard M. Auguste Tertu, Le Fret, FRA for François Mélennec from LHôpital Camfrout, FRA; first name "La Fourmi" (engl. the ant).
- 1981 purchased by Trémeur Le Gall, renamed the "Sav Heol" (engl. sunrise) and registered in Plougastel-Daoulas in the port of Tinduff, used in the fishery until 1991.
- 1991 rigged again and removal of the engine.
- used and presented as active traditional sailing vessel at sailing events in the region.
- since 2006 rigged as a ketch, according photos from 2013 rigged as slup again.