Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Lene"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Haikutter (Ketsch)|
|Yard:||Karstensen & Hendriksen, Skagen, DK|
|Overall length:||19.93 m|
|Length (hull):||14.92 m|
|Sail area:||200 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 11 Mar 2014
- built in 1932 at the shipyard Karstensen & Hendriksen in Skagen, DK; used in the fishery, first name was "Haabet", first owner Axel Helmer from Købsted, DK, registration in Skagen under the number S.056.
- 1963 sold to Jens Jensen, renamed to "Furreby".
- 1969 sold to Poul Kirkedal Jensen.
- 1975 sold to Boris Leebech.
- since 1977 owned by J. Helgesen and later Wolfgang Haack, renamed the "Lene", registration in Neustadt/Holstein, GER.