Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Patria"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Bermudaketsch, Yacht|
|Yard:||Lürsen, Büsum, GER|
|Overall length:||21.50 m|
|Sail area:||220 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 29 May 2007
- built 1969 at the Lürsen shipyard in Büsum, GER.
- 1969-80 used in the Mediterranean.
- return to Germany and general overhaul.
- 1990-97 used in the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
- since 1997 used in the Baltic Sea with Lübeck as base port, participation in sailing ship events like the Baltic Sail and Hanse Sail Rostock since 2001
Literature for further reading:
We recommend the following references for your further research of the ship. The references marked with have been included in the generation of the ship profile on this page.
"Hanse Sail Rostock - Wo man sich begegnet"
Hanse Sail Verein Rostock e.V. 2005
Page: 146 Source with picture Source with history Source with technical data