Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Onrust"
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Ex-names:||Wiegertje, Annigje, Hoop op Zegen, Tadorna, Heer Leo|
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Aak|
|Yard:||G. & H. Bodewes, Martenshoek, NL|
|Sail area:||370 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Eisen / Iron|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 02 May 2006
- 1885 built on order of J. Baars from Rhenen, NL at the shipyard of the brothers G. & H. Bodewes, Martenshoek, NL as freighter for transporting goods at rivers
- registered as "Wiegertje" in Duisburg, GER, later renamed the "Annigje" and until 1937 registered in Rotterdam, NL, renamed the "Hoop op Zegen", decommissioned from cargo service about 1980.
- based in Leeuwarden, NL, for a long time, before Rene Oosterman from Harlingen purchased her, converted to a charter ship for sailing with guests, renamed "Tadorna", since 1993 sailing trips with passengers.
- 1994 sold to H. de Groot, registered in Hoorn, NL, renamed the "Heer Leo".
- since 2000 homeport is Enkhuizen, 2001 purchased by Peter Prins, renamed the "Onrust".
Contact:Website (deutsch, 13 Jul 2005):
Onrust: interesting website about sailing in Dutch waters with a lot of touristic information, history about the ship and her specification, photos