Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Egberdina"
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Stevenaak|
|Yard:||(unknown) in Ridderkerk, NL|
|Overall length:||36.00 m|
|Length (hull):||27.00 m|
|Sail area:||400 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Stahl / Steel|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 22 Dec 2003
- built 1882 in a shipyard in Ridderkerk/NED for operation as a freighter in Dutch inland waters, first name was "Alberdine".
- since 1929 used as a poor motor freighter without any sails.
- since 1945 her name was "Albatros".
- restored as a sailing ship on the end of the 1980s, since 1988 she is a charter ship for passengers sailing daytrips in the Ijsselsea, renamed the "Egberdina" then.
- since 1996 the skippers Wouter van Dusseldorp and Greetje de Vries are the owners