Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Anna Elise"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Ex-names:||Niels Rud, Anna Esther|
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Gaffelketsch|
|Yard:||Christoffersen's Shipyard, Nordby, Fanø, DK|
|Overall length:||25.00 m|
|Length (hull):||18.59 m|
|Sail area:||240 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 24 Mar 2003
- built in Nordby on the island Fanø at Christoffersen's shipyard in 1932, her first owners, the Rud family, used her for fishing out of Esbjerg.
- sold in the early 1970s to a fisherman from Fåborg, DK.
- 1978 decommissioned from fishing and sold to an owner from Copenhagen.
- 1982 bought by a group of owners, the Bådforeningen af 12. April 1978, beginn of her restore, rebuilding of the ship was not easy because there have been no original plans available, originally fitted with a smaller rigging the new owners decided to give her a rig of the fishing boats of around 1900, ready for her first sailing season in 1987.
- used as a leisure boat by the owners and their friends only.
Contact:Website (dansk (under construction), 10 Mar 2003):
Website of Anna Elise, a photo, links to further information