Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Dalh Mad BR787018"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Videos with the sailing ship:
Switch to full screen mode using the video control panel.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||Dalh Mad BR787018|
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Sloop de Bornage|
|Yard:||Jacq, L'Hôpital-Camfrout, FRA|
|Overall length:||17.00 m|
|Length (hull):||13.50 m|
|Sail area:||130 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 26 May 2013
- built in 1992 by shipbuilder Jacq from L'Hôpital-Camfrout, FRA modelled on the Sloop de Bornage "Sainte-Anne" (1945); initiated by the campaigne "Bateaux de côtes de France"; launched in 1992 in Landerneau, Finistère, FRA.
- until 2009 operated by Gouelia, Compagnie Bretonne de Navires Traditionnels.
- 2012 repaired and fitted to sail with guests at the shipyard Tinduff in Plougastel-Daoulas, FRA.
- operation by the Association "Dalh-Mad" from Landerneau, FRA; short trips with guests along the coast of Brittany, mainly in the Mer dIroise.
- participation in sailing ship gatherings in the local region.
Literature for further reading:
We recommend the following references for your further research of the ship. The references marked with have been included in the generation of the ship profile on this page.
Ollivier Puget, Jean-Noël Darde
"Partir sur les Grand Voiliers - Le guide pour embarquer"
Guides Balland 2000 ISBN: 2-7158-1277-9
Page: 210 Source with picture Source with history Source with technical data Quelle with contact