Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Cardinal"
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Ex-names:||Adventure, Ger Anna|
|Type of rigging:||SCHONER|
|Overall length:||27.00 m|
|Length (hull):||21.30 m|
|Sail area:||242 m2|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 24 Aug 2002
- first she was the property of Arie Leendert, who used her under the name "Adventure".
- commissioned in the fishery and as coastal trader.
- after WWII she was used under the name "Ger Anna".
- in the 1960s she became the plattform for the pirate radio station Radio Veronica on the coast of Ireland.
- 1998 sold to Jérome Lucereau and Patric Delacroix, she is used in the charter business for daytrips and longer voyages today.