Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Abbi"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Videos with the sailing ship:
Switch to full screen mode using the video control panel.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of ship:||Kadrejerjolle (1880)|
|Yard:||Michael Kiersgaard, Troense, DK|
|Overall length:||5.20 m|
|Length (hull):||5.20 m|
|Sail area:||23 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
|Engine:||keine / none|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 03 Apr 2021
- replica of a Snekkersten-Jolle from 1880, Snekkersten is a small district of the Baltic seaport Helsingør, DK; type of boat was used in the fishery or to supply bigger ships (Kadrejerjolle).
- 1980 built on order of Volkwin Margh from Hamburg, GER, owner of the 3-masted topsail schooner "Activ", by Kiersgaard and Nielsen in Troense, DK.
- 1988 found by Heinz Dethloff in Hamburg Oevelgönne and restored within the next 2 years.
- donated to the museum habour of Flensburg, where a collection of wooden working boats is assembled.
- since then maintained and used for youth work in Flensburg, GER.