Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Erna Becker HF 348"
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||Erna Becker HF 348|
|Ex-names:||Anna Helene, Elisabeth|
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Fischkutter|
|Yard:||Heinrich Sietas, Neuenfelde, GER|
|Length (hull):||12.92 m|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
|Engine:||3 Zyl. Jastram Diesel|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 25 Feb 2001
- built for H. Hülsen at the shipyard H. Sietas as a sailing cutter in 1892, first name was "Anna Helene", registration number in the fishery HF 348
- 1923 fitted with the first engine
- 1933 renamed to "Elisabeth"
- hitted by a bomb in WW II, repaired in 1945
- 1933-55 used by the fisher family Hülsen
- sold to several owners until she came to the fisherman H.H. Becker, renamed to "Erna Becker", fishery in the river Elbe
- 1992 she was lost through a crash with a freighter, the fishermen lost his life
- the wreck was salvaged, repaired until 1997 and us used as a memorial for the fishery in the river Elbe, the ship is situated in the Natureum Niederelbe in Balje
Literature for further reading:
We recommend the following references for your further research of the ship. The references marked with have been included in the generation of the ship profile on this page.
Gert Uwe Detlefsen, Stefan Lipsky, Heinz Trost
"Veteranen- und Museumsschiffe"
Verlag Gert Uwe Detlefsen 1997 ISBN: 3-928473-34-4
(3. umfassend erweiterte Auflage)
Page: 65 Source with picture Source with history Source with technical data Quelle with contact
Heinz Linde, Willi Luther, Willy Mohr
"Seefischerei - Die Männer und Kutter von Finkenwerder"
Urbes Verlag 1997 ISBN: 3-924896-37-2
Page: 109 Source with picture Source with technical data
(Kurzinformation im Register)
Wilhelm Christian Karl Stammer
"HF - Die Finkenwärder Fischereiflotte"
Books on Demand, Hamburg 2002 ISBN: 3-8311-2927-4
(2. Überarbeitete und erweiterte Auflage)
Page: 110,122 Source with picture Source with history Source with technical data