Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Dagny"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Yard:||R. Petersen, Nyköbing, DK|
|Sail area:||130 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 21 Jun 2001
- built and launched in 1897 in Nyköbing/Falster, DK construction by the Danish ship designer Benzon
- cargo freighter for grain, later used for dredge stones
- 1915 fitted with the first engine, 1960 the present engine was installed
- 1972 rigged as a ketch, used for cruising with guests
- since 1999 owned by the family Haack from Neustadt/GER (at all there were 14 different owners), privately used