Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Oline"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Type of ship:||Dorschquaze|
|Yard:||H.V. Buhl, Frederikshavn, DK|
|Overall length:||21.50 m|
|Length (hull):||18.00 m|
|Sail area:||150 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 08 Jan 2022
- 1878 built by H.V. Buhl, Frederikshavn/DK for the consul Christian Ludevig Cloas F.A. Cloas & Co. partner shipping company, named the "Oline" after the wife of C.L. Cloas, the first skippers were Frants Villiam Sørensen and Christian Jørgensen from Bangsbostrand, registered in Frederikshavn/DK.
- up to approx. 1900 multiple redistribution of shares in the ship (partner shipping company).
- 1901 sold to H. Johansen, Svendborg/DK, installation of an auxiliary engine, registration in Svendborg.
- from 1913 no longer in the Danish shipping register, probably through sale abroad.
- apparently used as a fishing vase in Svendborg until around 1956.
- 1968 sold to Erland Bock, Jarplund/GER.
- 1977-1983 general overhaul with replacement of 10 frames and new planking at the shipyard of Hans Michaelsen & Søn, Sonderburg/DK.
- multiple participation in the Rumregatta Flensburg/GER, but recently not maintained and without a machine.
- 2011 sale to owner from Delfzijl, repairs at the museum shipyard in Flensburg, no transfer.
- unclear ownership, at last it was in the museum shipyard in Flensburg on a pontoon, where it sunk in January 2019.