Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Eensgezindheid"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Videos with the sailing ship:
Switch to full screen mode using the video control panel.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KETSCH|
|Yard:||Nederlof , Sliedrecht, NL|
|Overall length:||42.00 m|
|Length (hull):||36.30 m|
|Sail area:||1000 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Eisen / Iron|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 19 Jan 2014
- 2-masted clipper rigged as a ketch, that was built by Nederlof in Sliedrecht, NL in 1885.
- until 1974 owned by the Korporaal family, use as cargo ship.
- bought by another owner and used as a houseboat in Amsterdam, NL.
- bought by the Ribro company (Ted van Broekhuyzen and Gert Ritzema)
- general overhaul in 1998, re-rigged.
- fast during several regattas, the sail area is enlargeable to upto 1000m².
- offers charter voyages in the Ijsselsea and at the Dutch coast.
- owned and skippered by Peter van Weelderen from Enkhuizen, NL today.
Contact:Website (nederlands/deutsch, 12 Jun 2021):
Zeilklipper Eensgezindheid: website with main history, photos, charter info, contact address