Ship profile for the sailing ship: "FZ73 Un Ick"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Name:||FZ73 Un Ick|
|Type of rigging:||ZEESENBOOT|
|Overall length:||15.00 m|
|Length (hull):||11.85 m|
|Sail area:||80 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 31 Oct 2007
- used in the fishery mainly in Stralsund, GER.
- 1992 purchased by the Maritime Museum of Rostock, this Zeese boat was rebuilt at high cost over 3 years and was handed over to the water on June 1 1995.
- its traditional construction style with a round stern and clipper stem reveals its original 1930 state.
- rebuilding was possible with the help of the Department of Employment, the A.Q.G. and the Rostock Hanse Sail Office.
- managed by the Likedeeler association of Rostock which tries to promote youth work in combination with maritime traditions.
Literature for further reading:
We recommend the following references for your further research of the ship. The references marked with have been included in the generation of the ship profile on this page.
Ein interaktives Informationssystem auf CD-ROM 1998
(2. überarbeitete Auflage)
Source with picture Source with history Source with technical data Quelle with contact
"Hanse Sail Rostock - Wo man sich begegnet"
Hanse Sail Verein Rostock e.V. 2005
Page: 235 Source with picture Source with history