Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Anthea"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Type of rigging:||KUTTER|
|Type of ship:||Colin Archer (Kreuzeryacht)|
|Yard:||Gregersens Båtbyggeri, Risør, NOR|
|Overall length:||13.00 m|
|Length (hull):||9.80 m|
|Sail area:||54 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Holz / Wood|
|Engine:||Bukh DV 36 ME|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 11 Feb 2022
- built 1922 at the Gregersens Båtbyggeri shipyard in Risør, NOR as a yacht for Martinus Martinsen, registration under the first name "Sigrid" in Lervik/NOR.
- used by five owners in Norway between approx. 1940 and 1960 under different names, 1953 longer stay at the Leif Gravs shipyard in Tønsberg/NOR.
- used by six owners in Sweden between 1960 and 1973 under different names, 1973 fundamental restoration in Sweden, since then under the name "Anthea".
- 1991 move to Germany, extensive restorations, sailing area Baltic Sea.
- 2011 another change of ownership.
Last tracked position of the ship:
Map provided by FleetMon.com