Ship profile for the sailing ship: "Erna"
Photos of the sailing ship:
Please click into a photo to see it in higher resolution.
Technical data of the sailing ship:
|Ex-names:||Luctor et Emergo|
|Type of rigging:||TJALK|
|Type of ship:||Paviljoentjalk|
|Yard:||G. & H. Bodewes, Martenshoek, NL|
|Sail area:||116 m2|
|Ship's hull:||Stahl / Steel|
Portrait of the sailing ship:
Last update: 01 Jan 2022
- built in 1904 at the Bodewes brothers' shipyard in Martenshoek, NL for first owner J. Korsman from Dortrecht, NL, first name was "Luctor et Emergo", used in the estuary of the river Schele, in the South Dutch islands and on the IJsselmeer for the transport of gravel.
- came to Germany probably during the Great Depression or during World War II, belonged in 1947 to a Franz Jung family from the Demmin area, GER and was called "Erna" here, use for coastal shipping and on inland waters (Peene, Szczecin Lagoon, Bay of Greifswald) without sails.
- later at the beginning of the 1960s acquired by new owner Zimmermann from the Stralsund area, GER.
- after decommissioning laid up in the port of Wiek/Darß, GER and converted into a holiday home.
- laid up in the shipyard of E. Rammin, Barth, GER for several years from the end of the 1990s without being used.
- beginning in October 2008 removal of the superstructures, dismantling and rebuilt to her original condition as a Paviljoentjalk, complete renovation of the ship's floor, interior fittings for use by people on guest trips, rigging as a tjalk.
- from May 2015 private use and guest trips on the coastal and inland waters of Mecklenburg/Western Pomerania and the Baltic Sea around the island Rügen and to Greifswald, GER.
Last tracked position of the ship:
Map provided by FleetMon.com